Support Groton Rotary Community Foundation
Looking to get involved? There are a few ways you can support the Rotary:
- Become A Member
- Volunteer:Perhaps you don’t want to join right now, but you do have a little spare time?You don’t need to be a member to offer your time and assistance. We are always looking for help with the many projects we have going on. Visit our Contact page to get in touch with us to offer your time.
- Make A Donation: Donations can also be made to the Groton Rotary Club Community Foundation (are tax deductible). For more information contact us.
Other Ways To Support Us
- Supporting our Fundraising initiatives (these are usually advertised in the Community or on the Calendar sections of our site)
- Develop links between your group or organization and the community of Same
- Come to our meetings, meet other Rotarians and find out about what we do.
- Be a Speaker at our Luncheon (Contact us to make a request)